Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fight the good fight!

Day 3 Rocked! I created a memorable moment today! This was the 1st time of my 21 Day fast. The first two days were a bit challenging. The headaches and distractions was a drag on me spiritually. But I am no rookie to this journey. That's why I chose to share it with you. Remember, the race is not given to the swift nor the strong, but to him/her who finishes the race. It is my hope and prayer that you finish with me. Much more than I, God wants to release the blessing heaven has stored up for you. Don't cancel your heavenly blessing. Stay with me on the journey. Everyday gets better and better. Let me share with you a golden link to your blessing in this fast. Daniel didn't get the answer he seek until his 21 day fast was over! Therefore, keep fighting the good fight of faith! Amazingly, during a fast the real battle isn't with the Devil, but with ourselves. We yield to temptation because our flesh is weak, hungry and tired! But, remember what our Lord did in the Wilderness for 40 Days & Nights while fasting, He didn't yield to the temptation of Satan (Devil). He stood un-apologetically on the Word of God. Remember what the Word of God says about you: you are the head and not the tail; you are above and not below. Now fix your eyes on the prize waiting for you on the other side of this fast and go for it in Jesus Name!

No comments: