Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4 of my 21 Day Fast.

Remember, there is always opposition to your blessings. We know that the Devil is your enemy and he makes no qualms about it. People in your inner circle can be a serious hindrance to your relationship with God. But the biggest opposition can be ourselves. For example, I am fasting for a specific answer and for godly wisdom to handle personal issues. Today God gave me an opportunity to display His wisdom in an area that I am specifically praying about, and I blew it big time! I have watched that moment a thousand times in replay and I got one word to say-ROOKIE! Therefore, learn from my painful mistake. God will test your resolve in the areas you have identified as your greatest need, and if you haven't truly humbled yourself, you will flunk the test-I did! Bottom line, fasting is just as much about humility as it is about your blessing. Remember, we look at fasting from one perspective and God is looking at it from another. From His perspective, you ain't getting a thing unless you humble yourself before him. Thank God I have 17 more days to get it right!

No comments: