Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 16 of my 21 day fast

Aren't you glad that yesterday is the past and today won't last forever? Are you thrilled that your past does not necessarily equal your future? Can you rejoice in the fact that all things are possible for you in Christ? Well, so do I! And because I do,yesterday's struggle are behind me and today was a victorious day. With only a few days left in the fast, I have had to fight the good fight of faith. The Tempter (Satan), couldn't intercept the Word of God which came to me during the fast. But he has been relentless in his efforts to distract my attention away from the life changing Word of God I received during the fast. We all know that he's a liar and the father of lies, but just knowing the truth won't make you free. However, knowing the truth can make you free as the Word of God is applied to your life. If the Devil can take your testimony from the fast, your labor has been in vain! Don't dedicate 3 weeks (if you're fasting with me) to a fast as a seed planted in the Kingdom of Heaven, just to wimp out in the end. If it was worth the effort, it is worth the victory! Remember, your miracle starts in your mouth! Begin proclaiming the anointed Word of God over your life, your children, your finances, and your health. Proclaim the victory of successfully humbling yourself before God to hear His voice.

No comments: