Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 of my 21 Day Fast.

Today was a balanced day. I had time to pray, and personal study. Then later I went out for personal business. There continues to be an increase sensitivity to the Holy Spirit through out the day. I have always purposed to be sensitive to His presence, but a spiritual fast heightens your sensitivity to God's presence. This is really what you want! If nothing else different happens for the remaining of my 21 day fast, I will operate spiritually in a new dimension. The wisdom of God will flow very easily in my life. My response to God's will increases exponentially, and I will be a happier person. Unfortunately, the more my life returns to its normal routine after the fast, the less the sensitivity of His presence will be. Bomber!! Therefore, celebrate the change you are experiencing during your spiritual fast. Remember, if you're during a spiritual fast, with bible study and prayer, you are more like Jesus this week than you were last week.

No comments: