Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 21 of my 21 Day fast

The race is not given to the swift nor the strong, but to him/her who finishes the race. I have finished the race; the fast is now officially over. My faith is made perfect; the joy of the Lord is my strength. This amazing journey has stretch me to a new level. Fighting through the distractions, body pains, temptations, and the rest, I have learned a great many things about myself, and the power of the Holy Spirit in a brand new way!. I hope that you were able to finish your fast; I trust that obvious distractions weren't compelling enough to move your focus away from having your greatness needs presented to God. Satan's objective is always going to be to kill, steal, and destroy your faith! That's his purpose; your purpose is to worship God on the highest level, and at your best. Remember a very important key in the Daniel's fast, his answer didn't come until after the fast was over. So if you haven't gotten the breakthrough that you have been waiting for, be of good cheer. God has already worked it out; you must simply wait on the blessings to materialize in your life. But, be alert to the enemy. If he can't prevent your blessing from entering your life, he will try and steal it out of your life. If you are praying about your children, don't be surprised if they do something ridiculous to destroy your faith and hope in their salvation and deliverance. That's the enemy trying to fight you back through them. Keep believing; keep praying! I pray that the essences of your fast remains a sweet aroma in the presence of God, and that you constantly operate at a new level of faith and hope, and joy in the Holy Ghost!

No comments: