Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13 of my 21 Day fast

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! I finished reading two new testament books of the bible this week in devotional time. I am amazed at the level of retention. Time in the Secret Place has created a hunger for the Word of God. Late into the evening, I find myself drawn to finish the book of John. The realization of our miracle will always be based on the Word of God. Beside, God has promised me a greater blessing, and I want to be keenly discerning as I position myself to receive exceedingly and abundantly more than I asked or expected. Remember, God has no respect of person, what he does for us, He will do for others who call on His Name. If you have gotten your answer in the fast-rejoice! I say again, REJOICE! Because Daniel didn't get his answer until the 21 days of fasting was complete. Say these words, "I am highly favored of the Lord!" Indeed, you are highly favored. Recite these words to yourself in moments of despair; God loves you. Our Lord and Savior has exhorted you to the Father; your Heavenly Father knows you by name. Whatever you need from the Lord, believe and you will receive! We have about a week left in the fast; prepare yourself for a life changing experience next week.

No comments: