Sunday, October 31, 2010

Win, Build, Send

If I were going to join a church either as a member or staff minister, I would ask two critical questions: What is the reason for that church's existence; what is the purpose for that church being located where it is and why? The second question: What does that church intend do? If that church know it's purpose, I would like to know what the leadership intend to do about its purpose for existing. The answer to those two questions will determine whether or not that church is a spiritaul fit for me. Every Church needs a mission; every church needs to know its purpose and be busy doing what it was intended to do! What's the big deal about those two questions? The big deal is that you were also created for purpose; the big deal is that you were created to be a solution to a problem. And when you find a group of believers interested in solving the same problems you are, you have found a spiritual fit. You have successfully found a group of believers who know there purpose. The big deal is that you have found a spiritual fit and your destiny is settled! I want to be a spiritual solution for lost people to God! I want to win lost people to God; I want to build them up in there faith, and I want to equip them and send them out to be a light in a dark world.

No comments: